Sunday, October 2, 2011

5 Sunlight Vases



 


























                

This series of photographs were inspired by the way these colored glass vases showed the light coming from the window. The elements I represented were lines in the shadows and arrangement, textures in the vases, and pattern in the vases and shadows. I thought the lighting and stainglass shadows were very succesful in this photshoot. The obstacle in shooting these was to not get the window or what was outside, in the pictures. To fix this I just had to change my angles and readjust the table. If I did this shoot again I would do it a little earlier so all the vases could fit in the sunlight.

1 comment:

  1. Great job being aware of the background and surroundings Breanna, and working around it. I like your consideration of light as well, it gives an ethereal feel.

    ReplyDelete